What is IaaS?
Infrastructure-as-a-service is a foundation-level cloud service where the capability provided to the consumer is to provision processing, storage, networks and other fundamental computing resources. The highly scalable, highly automated resources provided can be adjusted on-demand and utilises a pay-as-you-go model that removes the expense of deploying in-house hardware and software. The in-house IT team does not manage the underlying cloud infrastructure but still has control over operating systems, storage and deployed applications.
Cost-effective, highly scalable infrastructure to put you in control:
The complexity and expense of managing underlying infrastructure can be challenging to organisations, as their needs fluctuate. Trustmarque’s IaaS solutions enables organisations to cost-effectively deploy and run their software, whilst taking full advantage of the benefits cloud computing brings. We design, build, procure and manage IaaS services to help you unlock real business value. By providing specialist technical design, management knowledge and understanding the commercial implications of solution design and change, along with the operational considerations of a Cloud service within a traditional ITIL oriented environment.
We provide highly resilient and secure IL2, IL3 and IL4 services for OFFICIAL and OFFICIAL SENSITIVE hosting requirements. These convenient, on-demand and configurable computing resources require minimal management effort.
Use the Cloud as and when you need to, so you only pay for what you use, rather than undertaking the huge financial and resource cost of purchasing and installing your own hardware.
Our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution can help:
- Align requirements to the lowest cost service delivery
- Provide rapid on-boarding and off-boarding including migration and transition services
- Decrease deployment time for new resources
- Enables dynamic scaling to minimise total cost of service
- Deliver high availability and instant access for users across multiple locations
- Protect customer data via high redundancy levels and stringent security
- Meet procurement compliance: ISO27001, IL3 and IL4 hosting, UK data centres
- Demonstrate clear on-demand pricing for short term, un-planned or trial services
- Provide optimum availability underpinned by ‘no single point of failure’ infrastructure