VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ provides complete visibility of your vSphere environment. It enables you to understand the efficiency of your platform, identify potential cost savings, reclaimable space and any potential risks.
Complete a short questionnaire to provide a few specific details about your VMware platform and we will then assess your eligibility for a 30-day trial of our Virtualisation Optimisation Assessment (VOA). The VOA results in a personalised, comprehensive report that evaluates how you can increase your virtual environment’s efficiency, improve health and manage potential risks.
vSphere in combination with operations management capabilities has enabled customers to:
• Reduce the downtime of applications by 36 percent
• Reduce diagnostics and problem resolution time by 26 percent
• Improve VMware capacity utilisation by 40 percent and consolidation ratios by 37 percent
• Double the IT savings of vSphere*
• Customers can also eliminate long recovery times after node or server failures with our managed virtualisation for business continuity and disaster recovery solution.
Further information about vSphere with Operations Management:
*Sources: Forrester Consulting, “The Total Economic Impact of VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite,” December 2012; Management Insight Technologies, “The Benefits of VMware’s vCenter Operations Management Suite,” September 2012.