We are offering a limited number of free half-day reviews to help you identify what your organisation needs to consider and how you can remove the complexities of moving to a cloud based architecture.
This review will help you discover the features of Microsoft Azure and how your organisation can move simply and cost effectively to the cloud. We will take you through potential obstacles you may encounter and suggest options to overcome them.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to discover how migrating to cloud can:
- Reduce the cost of hardware and support contracts
- Lower upfront costs
- Support and enhance your cyber security resilience
What you can expect from your Cloud Discovery Review
- Discussion around the challenges within your organisation
- Identifying the opportunities from change
- The current state of Secure Public Cloud and how to take full advantage
Optional sessions (select 2 – 4)
- Getting started with cloud (challenges and opportunities)
- Using Azure to help on premises with backup and disaster recovery
- Improving development and testing services
- Making cloud improve your overall monitoring and service management (even on premises)
- Cloud storage and how to make it easy to access
- Servers, services and microservices – identify what works for you
- Containers and true application portability – how to ensure you are always getting the best from cloud
- Application development – how to use the cloud to optimise your output and work like Google or Microsoft
- VDI – how to start without spending a fortune or wasting time
- CloudGO for your organisation – overview
- Alternatives to CloudGo – other more appropriate Trustmarque services
Book your Cloud Discovery Review
Trustmarque has a breadth and depth of experience with public and private sector clients in delivering successful transformation programmes. Our strong relationship with Microsoft has been developed over 30 years of working together, and we are one of their leading partners.
We concentrate on understanding:
- Your current user experiences
- Your organisation’s future needs
- Your objectives for developing a new digital workplace
Following this approach better equips us to help you to meet the demands of a varied workforce while enhancing security and productivity for users that will ultimately benefit customers.