Assistant Management Accountant
October 18, 2022
The Finance Analyst will work alongside the Finance Managers and Management Accountants providing support,
and analysis on the financial performance of the Enterprise Connectivity business unit to stakeholders and the wider
The Finance Analyst will support and perform variety of activities to ensure the successful capture, reporting and
analysis of the financial performance within the reporting timelines of the business. The role will also involve
supporting finance and non-finance business stakeholders with any relevant queries
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
Supporting the Business Unit Finance team in their duties including:
- Preparation of monthly reports including detailed balance sheet, forecast and cashflow packs.
- Preparation and entry of consolidated sales invoice and debtors in Finance system.
- Small Projects and Services cost centre, including drafting period close general ledger entries, forecast
variance analysis, and collation of supporting back-up for any period adjustments.
- Ownership of Business Unit overhead costs centre management including ledger entries, forecast variance
analysis, and supporting back-up for any period adjustments.
- Collation of weekly hedging requirements for the business unit.
- Supporting the processing of purchase ledger invoices and VAT analysis reporting.
Data hygiene activities for projects.
- To assist purchase and sales ledger team with any queries on overdue or miscellaneous items.
- To assist the Business Unit (Finance Managers and Management Accountants) team with any queries.
Any other Ad hoc finance duties as required.
Whilst this is a reflection of the role it is not exhaustive, and employees will be expected to be
flexible and take on activities outside of those listed from time to time.
Qualifications and skills
The ideal candidate will:
- Have or be studying towards professional CCAB qualification (or QBE) is preferred.
- Be a good communicator, enthusiastic, hard-working and a team player.
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Have the ability to use their initiative and be able to apply business focus to the work they are
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and a comprehensive knowledge of
Preferably the candidate will:
- Have experience of working within a medium or large enterprise organisation.
- Have experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSCM or similar finance system.
- Have experience of working with Mircrosoft PowerBI or advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
Values & Behaviours
The individual must be able to demonstrate that they embody the following Trustmarque Behaviour and
- Share Ambitions
- Strive to Improve
- Be Diverse and Inclusive
- Embrace Change
- Demonstrate Integrity
At Trustmarque, our vision is to enable organisations to harness the power of digital technology. For over 30 years, we have helped organisations in the public and private sectors to work smarter, run their business more effectively and unlock the value of their IT investments.
Our mission is to support our customers to buy and use innovative technology to positively impact local communities across the UK. We’re always evolving to keep up with the pace of change – to understand the technology solutions, licensing options and methodologies. Our customers come to us time and time again for collaborative transformation that helps them make better IT decisions for long-term success.
Our people are at the heart of our customer-centric business and we have company values which have been defined by our people – About us – Trustmarque. There’s never been a better time to join Trustmarque, we are growing and investing and you can play your part in influencing the future of IT in the UK.
One of our values is “be diverse and inclusive” because we know that diversity of thought and experience positively benefits our ability to deliver work. We consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of sex, gender identity or reassignment, race, disability, religion or beliefs, age, or sexual orientation. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. During the application process, you’ll be given the option to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our candidate pool so we can do everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment process is fair and inclusive.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Trustmarque colleagues who can work from home should do so. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
As well as competitive rates of pay, we offer 25 days holiday (rising to 27), 2 volunteering days and 1 personal day plus bank holidays. We also provide a substantial benefits package which includes a company-matched pension, life assurance, enhanced parental leave policies, the option to buy extra leave, a cycle2work scheme and more.
Trustmarque is an award-winning IT partner that delivers IT solutions allowing our customers to work smarter and more effectively. We simplify business, through a flexible and cost-effective approach that empowers organisations and their people. Giving honest, simple, and independent advice we help our customers to navigate an increasingly complex world of IT – and that’s exactly what you’ll do too, if you join our talented team here.