You will be part of a team, bringing a new and innovative approach to the delivery of data warehousing (and analytics) into healthcare. Your skills will support clients in designing and building new Data Warehouses in SQL, deploying new and modern data warehouse architectures, supporting integration of complex datasets and developing new features and tools on the existing Data Platform. We are looking for passionate individuals, capable of working autonomously, but also in our team and bringing insight, energy, new approaches and techniques to the NHS data warehousing and integration market. You will support Trustmarque in continuing to be at the leading edge of data warehousing and integration in health. The majority of our delivery work is currently remote, this may change in the future, but it is anticipated to remain significantly remote. Responsibilities include:
• Delivery, maintenance and providing end client support and training for a Cloud based data platform.
• Working in the technical Analytics and Data team to develop new insight and tools that deliver value for our clients.
• Maintaining and developing technical skills in new areas featuring MS Azure Analytics stack.
• Becomes a valued part of the Analytics Team, sharing your skills and experience throughout the team, and learning from others.
• Lead programmes and projects in Data Warehousing and integration.
• Experience of SQL Server upgrades, version/deployment differences.
• Experience of using Microsoft SQL Server (Database and SSIS) and in more general the Microsoft SQL “stack”.
• Demonstrable understanding of Data Warehousing in Azure (Managed Instances / PaaS)
• Demonstrable ability in defining complex integration pipelines and transformations in both on premise SSIS and/or Azure Data Factory.
• Demonstrable skills in SQL Server Analysis Services.
• Demonstrable experience of building complex data migration strategies and architectures.
• Development of requirements to support specific user environments such as on premise, hybrid, and Cloud deployments.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate working in co-operation with internal and operational (client) staff.
• Excellent self-starting and time / project management skills and the ability to operate in a flexible and changeable environment
• The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team where other people may have different views that need to be incorporated.
• Knowledge of NHS data sets would be a distinct advantage.
• Data Factory including development & deployment of pipelines and datasets
• Data Lakes (Azure) • Modern Data architectures to support high performance analytics.
• Microsoft DevOps including CI/CD
• Knowledge of Microsoft Synapse would be a distinct advantage.
• Skills in Azure Analysis Services. • Experience in working on projects that involve change management.
• Supporting sales processes, business development, proposal writing.