April 12, 2022
The .NET Developer will assist with the on-going development, maintenance and support of all systems. Develops detail program specifications and programs for these components. Develops and tests interfaces between software products and products of other vendors. Creates and tests modules and components for compliance to design specifications. Participates in design and code reviews; addresses findings.
- The main responsibilities are detailed below, although the post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties which might reasonably be required by the business.
- Work as a member of a SCRUM team using a DEVOPS approach to support existing systems and deliver change to the business
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to internal business users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code to requisite and industry standards
- Have and maintain a good understanding of business processes
Trustmarque is an award-winning IT partner that delivers IT solutions allowing our customers to work smarter and more effectively. We simplify business, through a flexible and cost-effective approach that empowers organisations and their people. Giving honest, simple, and independent advice we help our customers to navigate an increasingly complex world of IT – and that’s exactly what you’ll do too, if you join our talented team here.