Principal Assurance Consultant, Testing
July 6, 2022
We are looking for a highly capable and experienced Principal Assurance Consultant to work within Acutest, and help us continue delivery of high quality testing services to our clients. Our consultants need a strong understanding of test management processes, design techniques and testing best practice as well as a broad knowledge of the testing lifecycle
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Act as the main liaison for test delivery between Acutest and the client’s senior stakeholders
- Coordinate all testing roles and responsibilities between teams
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Acutest’s services and offerings
- People management of internal Acutest resource
- Design and implement test frameworks on large scale programmes and enhancement of existing test approaches
- Development of test strategies covering functional and non-functional testing
- Capability as a Programme Test Manager (minimum 5+ years)
- Proven ability to manage teams and coordinated test resources across the full testing lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage complex stakeholders relationships
- Formulation of test plans across multiple levels of testing
- Production of high quality deliverables to clients
- Ability to work within both Agile and traditional Waterfall development lifecycles
- Participation in quality assessment of test approaches and processes
- Experience of working as a senior level consultant in testing and assurance
- ISTQB / ISEB
At Trustmarque we strive to help our customers go further, innovate faster and achieve more through technology-enabled transformation. By making IT all about our customers, we pledge a partnership that ensures technology works to their advantage.
Our people are at the heart of our customer-centric business. When you join Trustmarque, you will work with some of the best experts in their field. Since mid-March 2020, all our staff have been working remotely and are given all the tools to work with effectively. Alongside this, we support our people’s mental health through regular work and well-being seminars and a team of dedicated mental health champions.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
As well as competitive rates of pay, we offer a substantial benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (rising to 27), plus bank holidays, and the option to buy extra leave, a company-matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme and more.
Trustmarque is an award-winning IT partner that delivers IT solutions allowing our customers to work smarter and more effectively. We simplify business, through a flexible and cost-effective approach that empowers organisations and their people. Giving honest, simple, and independent advice we help our customers to navigate an increasingly complex world of IT – and that’s exactly what you’ll do too, if you join our talented team here.