Cloud security considerations
Securing your cloud with Trustmarque
Most cloud service providers, like Microsoft or AWS, protect against intrusions and attacks on their systems, underlying applications, and infrastructure. However, it is the organisation who is using the cloud services to secure their own usage and data, including how the service is used, who can access their data, and who is sharing what with whom.
To protect your organisation against threats when using the cloud, we cover six key areas, these are:
- Visibility of your whole IT estate and your users’ behaviour
- Threat protection against malicious activity
- Data protection to safeguard you most value assets
- Governance of systems and date to comply with rules and regulations
- Identity to ensure only authorised people have access
- Infrastructure protection of apps and systems whether in the cloud or as part of a hybrid solution
We understand that for most organisations’ security today isn’t straightforward. Our experts will help you simplify the inherent complexity of cyber security and ensure that you find and implement the right solutions for you.
With over 20 years’ experience, we have built a well-established, award winning, customer focussed cyber security team. They know that our customers are at different points in their security evolution, and achieving your desired state isn’t a one size fits all approach.
Factors like digital transformation, increased volume and sophistication of attacks, compliance obligations and overall appetite for risk make your security challenges unique to you. Trustmarque’s portfolio of cyber solutions and strategic partner relationships mean we can deliver professional services, technology and 24×7 UK based managed services to meet every one of your organisation’s cyber security needs.