Azure DevOps webinar
27 November @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Using Azure DevOps, developers can access services which support teams in planning their work, collaborate on code development and quickly build and deploy new applications. Developers can work in the cloud via Azure DevOps Services or use Azure DevOps Server on-premise (formerly Visual Studio Team Foundation Server).
During this webinar we will be discussing how Azure DevOps can help you overcome challenges such as; code management, secure and compliant dev and test environments, employing successful continuous delivery methods and automating deployments.
Details: 2 – 3 pm, 27th November.
The webinar will cover:
- Azure DevOps vs DevOps as a process
- Enabling the service, the 6 Functions
- Azure Boards – Deliver value to your users faster using proven agile tools to plan, track and discuss work across your teams.
- Azure Pipelines – Build, test and deploy with CI/CD that works with any language, platform and cloud. Connect to GitHub or any other Git provider and deploy continuously.
- Azure Repos – Get unlimited, cloud-hosted private Git repos and collaborate to build better code with pull requests and advanced file management.
- Azure Test Plans – Test and ship with confidence using manual and exploratory testing tools.
- Azure Artifacts – Create, host and share packages with your team, and add artifacts to your CI/CD pipelines with a single click.
- Extensions Marketplace – Access extensions from Slack to SonarCloud to 1,000 other apps and services.
- A live demonstration of the tool deploying a service into the cloud