- This event has passed.
Business Mobility and mobile device management are hot topics on every CIOs and IT managers’ agenda. Both private and public sector organisations alike have to work out how best to enable their employees to work seamlessly and productively from anywhere and at any time.
Managing the mobile workspace is no simple task. IT decision makers need to consider how to achieve a personalised service, and an excellent user experience across multiple devices, platforms, and applications, all whilst ensuring identity, data security and rights management are protected.
Our Business Mobility experts are running a webinar on Thursday 30 June to discuss the issues, best practices, and considerations when rolling out a business mobility solution.
We will cover the following:
- Business Drivers
- Flexibility – Any device, any application, any user, anywhere
- Access to internal and external data easily and securely
- Management and Control
- Ensure devices are running the latest security versions
- On-boarding and off-boarding of staff in a mobile world
- Single view for management – status dashboards and reports
- Key Security Issues
- Identifying and validating the user, the device and the application to secure the data
- Ensuring data is encrypted during transit and at rest
- Easily removing important data and configuration from lost devices
- Controlling user policies
- Secure access to internal data in the cloud
- Rights Management
Conference Number: 0844 800 6046
Participant Code: 99148002