Microsoft simplified pricing webinar – Public Sector 12/09/2018
12 September 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On 1st October 2018 Microsoft will be making a series of pricing adjustments to their volume licensing programmes, both on-premises products and cloud services, with the aim of improving pricing consistency across their buying channels and alignment to their Modern Commerce Strategy.
These changes may provide further incentives for Microsoft customers to adopt a “cloud-first” strategy in line with a simplified pricing structure.
Currently, we are in ongoing discussions with Microsoft to better understand how these changes will impact our customers and will be able to release further communications and guidance in early-September. We will be holding a number of Webinars throughout September hosted by our Microsoft Licensing Sales Specialists.
The webinar will cover:
- Removing volume discounts, on Level A.
- Government pricing for on-premises and online services to the lowest commercial price
- The programmatic pricing changes
- Product pricing changes including:
- Office 2019 commercial prices
- The price increase will include Office client, Enterprise CAL, Core Cal, and server products
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 offers will be renamed
The webinars will have a dedicated Q&A session at the end to ask questions and raise concerns.
This webinar has ended
The communications from Microsoft state:
“Microsoft will be making a series of changes across our program and product portfolio to provide unique offers that support customer digital transformation, improve the buying and selling experience, and make it easier to do business with Microsoft. We continue to execute on our Modern Commerce strategy by introducing programmatic changes across our VL programs that relate specifically to offer pricing and discounting.”