Simplify your journey to the cloud with Citrix on Azure
15 March @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Trustmarque are 1 of 11 partners in the UK who have been chosen by Microsoft to offer Citrix on Azure. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, we guarantee the best value for our customers.
Microsoft Azure and Citrix services are uniquely integrated, so they can be customised to meet your exact needs. Design and deploy solutions wherever they are needed, whether your preference is the in the cloud or as a hybrid deployment. You can enjoy unprecedented benefits however complex your environment.
We are hosting an all-day event consisting of presentations and discussions. The main focus of the day is to provide you with a summary of how Microsoft Azure and Citrix services can help your business.
Topics of discussion will be:
- What’s new and changing in Azure?
- The benefits of extending and moving to Citrix on Azure
- Citrix and Cloud Services
To register your place, please complete the form at the bottom of the page
- Adam Raffe – Cloud Solution Architect (Microsoft)
- Eliot Mansfield – Practice Director – Cloud (Trustmarque)
- Adrian Fish – Enterprise Architect (Trustmarque)
- Mike Sheridan – Solutions Manager (Trustmarque)
- Lee Walton – Practice Director – Modern Workplace (Trustmarque)
Where and when?
Date: Thursday 15th March 2018
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Venue: National Exhibition Center (NEC), Piazza Suite 1 , North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT
9:30am – 10:00am: Welcome and introductions
10:00am – 10:45am: What’s new and changing in Azure?
10:45am – 11:00am: Break
11:00am – 11:45am: Citrix Cloud Services and how this changes delivery
11:45am – 12:15pm: The benefits of extending and moving to Citrix on Azure
12:15pm – 12:30pm: Break
12:30pm – 1:00pm: Why Trustmarque?
1:00pm – 1:45pm: Lunch
1:45pm – 2:30pm: Realising the value of the Microsoft Modern Workplace
The following break-out sessions are not compulsory:
2:30pm – 4:30pm: Break-out sessions:
- How can we help?
- Talk to peers in the industry