Kidsunlimited chose Trustmarques BI (Business Intelligence) Business Discovery Platform from Qlikview to bring together reporting for all its dispersed sites. A BI solution allows kidsunlimited to create intelligent data about all 16 nurseries and create a centrally managed network.
Initially kidsunlimited considered a number of products when making its selection. Trustmarque, provided a demonstration of Business Discovery Platform, QlikView.
The implementation of the BI solution was staged, with the initial deployment focusing on the critical issue of connecting the nurseries. It was later rolled out to the company’s headquarters and overall the deployment took less than three months. kidsunlimited also received training which not only involved the team sitting down with the end-users and showing them how to use the system, but also working with the company to understand what sort of reports would help the business.
- The ability to spot trends and correlate information across dispersed sites to help make informed business decisions
- Improved inputting at the nursery level due to the fact that users have greater visibility of how the information is used
- Significant efficiencies in reporting and analysis across the organisation – at least 2 weeks of manpower per month on reporting alone
- Near real-time access to key sales and nursery performance data, enabling detailed insight into business performance
- Ability for staff at all levels to ask questions and drive proactive decision making
- Improved customer service through better access to information and forecasting