Microsoft are hosting their ‘Empowering Health – in a mobile first and cloud first world’ innovation event on 9 August.
The event brings together customers, partners and stakeholders to focus on empowering Healthcare organisations and their journey towards more personalised, productive, collaborative and predictive health services & systems.
The agenda is set out below and here is an overview of just some of the content:
- The Intelligent Cloud for Health session will feature presentations on the way the health market is evolving around cloud, drivers for change and new models of healthcare delivery and there will be a fascinating presentation from our research team.
- In Reinventing Productivity, Stephen Docherty, CIO of South London and Maudsley NHS FT will talk about their journey in transforming from classic IT to innovative digital services, whilst overcoming the cultural and financial barriers for NHS providers.
- The personalised computing session will look at how providers are putting the citizen at the centre of their health and wellbeing and transforming care provision through things such as transdermal sensors and virtual care clinics.
- The Innovation session showcases some of the great solutions being provided by our partners.
- Warwick Hill, the MD of Microsoft Accelerator will be there to talk about the programme they are running in health.
Lastly, there is the chance to win some great prizes in our draw, to be held on the day and the opportunity to network with customers and other partners in our Minecraft Experience Centre.
When: 9 August 2016, 09:30am – 18:00pm
To find out more information and to register, click here.