Funding programmes for Microsoft 365
Most organisations recognise the benefits of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace suite, known as Microsoft 365. However, getting started can be difficult when you start to look at what is involved such as resource and funding and poor past experiences can make decision makers wary of heavy investment.
This is where Microsoft funding programmes can assist your organisation.
These programmes allow Microsoft partners, like Trustmarque, to provide customers with expertise to ensure the smoothest deployment experience possible. Funded programmes help organisations deploy and adopt modern workplace applications at each stage by:
- Running discovery sessions such as proof of concept days and Customer Immersion Experiences
- Providing technical assistance to deploy Office 365 or Windows 10 if an organisation lacks resource or in-house skills
- Maximising return on investment by having experts who understand the full capabilities of Modern Desktop products and services
Certain criteria must be met to secure funding, although this does not guarantee it. Speak to your Trustmarque Account Manager to find out more.
Funded Professional Services
Trustmarque is one of only 12 UK Microsoft partners to have been chosen to become a FastTrack Ready Partner. The FastTrack programme is specifically designed to shorten the deployment and adoption time scales so that customers can start using their software quicker and more effectively.
This is a free service for eligible customers. We provide all necessary guidance on Office 365 core onboarding, service onboarding and user adoption services.
These are the workloads that Trustmarque can provide the FastTrack programme for our eligible customers.
Office 365 Workloads
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory Premium
Speak to us about FastTrack
End Customer Investment Funds
Another funding option available to customers is the Modern Desktop End Customer Investment Funding (ECIF) Programme. This works in a slightly different way to FastTrack, you work with your technology partner, like Trustmarque, to build a business case to put to Microsoft to access funding. We understand both the requirements to deploy modern desktop applications and software and the criteria for applying for the End Customer Investment Funding:
Modern Desktop Pilot (30-75 days)
- Deploy 500 seats each of Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 ProPlus under production environment
Modern IT Enterprise Security Proof of Concept (5 days)
- Hands on experience of Windows 10, Office 365 ProPlus and EMS Security features including Windows Defender ATP and Office 365 ATP
- Drive to Microsoft 365 E5
Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus Servicing Pilot (21 days)
- Establish an end-to-end process for servicing Windows 10 Enterprise and Office ProPlus at a quicker pace
Modern Desktop for Firstline Worker PoC (5 days)
- Establish case and viability for introducing new cloud-ready, modern end-points running Windows 10 Enterprise
- Deploy 250 devices using the new end-to-end servicing process
Speak to us about funding programmes
Microsoft technology news
Migrating to the cloud can bring with it a myriad of benefits; flexibility, cost-effectiveness, greater security [...]