Funding programmes for Microsoft 365
Most organisations recognise the benefits of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace suite, known as Microsoft 365. However, getting started can be difficult when you start to look at what is involved such as resource and funding and poor past experiences can make decision makers wary of heavy investment.
This is where Microsoft funding programmes can assist your organisation.
These programmes allow Microsoft partners, like Trustmarque, to provide customers with expertise to ensure the smoothest deployment experience possible. Funded programmes help organisations deploy and adopt modern workplace applications at each stage by:
- Running discovery sessions such as proof of concept days and Customer Immersion Experiences
- Providing technical assistance to deploy Office 365 or Windows 10 if an organisation lacks resource or in-house skills
- Maximising return on investment by having experts who understand the full capabilities of Modern Desktop products and services
Certain criteria must be met to secure funding, although this does not guarantee it. Speak to your Trustmarque Account Manager to find out more.
Microsoft Funding Programmes
End Customer Investment Funding
What is a Microsoft ECIF?
The End Customer Investment Funds (ECIF) programme allows Microsoft to set-aside funding in fiscal budgets to pay for services for customers to support the implementation of Microsoft products and solutions. ECIF may be delivered by ECIF-approved partners, like Trustmarque.
FastTrack Ready is a Microsoft-funded programme that supports and accelerates your organisation’s move to Microsoft 365. If you already have a Microsoft subscription there is no additional cost to your organisation.
FastTrack Ready is designed to:
- Remove the challenges and complexity of moving from an on-premise environment to cloud based solutions
- Provide access to our Microsoft certified experts to ensure smooth implementation
- Maximise your investment across your organisation by increasing adoption and productivity
The FastTrack Ready programme provides a technical FastTrack Manager and remote guidance to ensure you have all the required tools to transform your organisation and drive user adoption. The remote service can streamline and support the planning, implementation and deployment processes for onboarding Microsoft 365 modern workplace applications.
Microsoft technology news
A look at the highlights expected from Microsoft Ignite 2020 and our pick of the not-to-be-missed [...]
A look at why investing in training and CPD is vital for remote and flexible working [...]
A look at remote working and meeting fatigue with some tips on how to use Microsoft [...]