With six weeks to go until our second online event series ConnectIT LIVE 2.0, here’s a look at how the agenda is shaping up.
Expect thought-provoking content from Trustmarque experts and world-leading partners like Microsoft, Dell Technologies, Citrix and more as we explore topics surrounding ‘connecting a remote workforce’.
While your home-based working may well be in full swing, are you getting the best use of the technology you’ve invested in? Is your perimeter protected? And how ready are you to move to hybrid working in a post-pandemic world? From modern workplace security, connectivity and productivity to slashing your IT costs in challenging economic times, deep-dive into key areas that will help you confidently prepare for 2021.
We’re in IT together.
ConnectIT LIVE 2.0 Agenda at a glance
From our market-leading vendor partners:
- Environmental Sustainability – Learn about remote work sustainability and how to build a sustainable IT model, Citrix
- Return to Work Solutions, Dell Technologies
- Securing the network edge, Fortinet
- The Circular Economy: The complete IT asset upcycle programme, HPE
- Staying productive while working remotely with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft
- Microsoft Security the billion dollar investment, Microsoft
- The nine layers of desktop hell, Nutanix
- How to streamline Cloud subscriptions and IT costs during an uncertain economic time, Snow Software
- Cloud Foundation the hybrid cloud platform for managing VMs and orchestrating containers, VMware
- Unleash the power of your devices with Trustmarque DaaS
- How to take advantage of your data with Power Platform
- Unboxing Cloudmarque, a new framework for cloud excellence
- Connecting your workforce with Microsoft Teams
- SafeGUARD back-up and DR
> View all the timings and sign up via the ConnectIT LIVE 2.0 registration site.
What else to expect?
In the spirit of connecting the industry through these challenging times, we are looking at ways to bring a more sociable element to ConnectIT LIVE 2.0. We’re working with our partners on some fresh ideas, including a proposal for a virtual wine and cheese tasting event. Watch out for updates.
All sessions will be as interactive as possible and you’l get the chance to ask your questions directly to the presenters during and after each session.
By Katherine Murphy, content enthusiast