Join us on May 16th for an interactive S3 and IBM webinar where we will cover how SDS:
• Easily pools different storage devices while increasing capacity and lowering costs
• Quickly speeds up critical applications and increase business performance
• Cost-effectively make data available 24x7x365 for your key applications
• Supports new flash and cloud storage without disruption – with the agility to scale up or down incrementally, the capabilities to be deployed on-premise or on hybrid cloud infrastructure, plus the cost benefits of running on industry-standard servers, business of all sizes and ages are looking at SDS to move beyond their rigid, appliance-based storage silos.
In this S3 and IBM webinar, we’ll help you explore how SDS can help you:
• Protect your data across multi-cloud and AI environments
• Accelerate workloads
• Control storage costs
• Eliminate storage bottlenecks
• Solve storage management challenges
Finally, for those considering “How do we get started?” our webinar will explore the critical business considerations to know before adopting SDS.