McAfee Endpoint Security enables you to respond and manage the threat defence lifecycle by simplifying the traditional multiple endpoint security solutions with one single view. As McAfee Endpoint Security is an integrated solution it replaces individual legacy endpoint products, including McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, McAfee Host IPS Firewall and McAfee SiteAdvisor web filtering.
Moving to McAfee Endpoint Security provides:
- Advanced defence capabilities – Real Protect and Dynamic Application Containment offer improved defences.
- Performance and usability improvements – There have been many improvements over new product deployments.
- More integrated threat defences – McAfee Endpoint Security comes with native endpoint detection and response and the ability to integrate with other key security solutions for improved endpoint defence.
- Better treat remediation, intelligence and threat forensics – Customers gain a deeper understanding and better actions for endpoint defence.
- Simplify administrator tasks – Customers receive a single management console across the entire threat defence lifecycle.
McAfee Endpoint Security is built for real-time communication between threat defences. Events and threat insights are shared with multiple technologies to take immediate actions against suspicious applications, download, websites and files. Redundancies caused by multiple point products or defences can be found and removed while a common endpoint architecture integrates several layers of protection to allow threat insights to be shared for faster convictions and analysis.
Visit our McAfee partner page >
Upgrade for free
If you’re an existing customer with legacy Endpoint Security products you are entitled to upgrade to the latest version at no extra cost. Improvements compared to McAfee Endpoint legacy products include:
- 468% faster initial on-demand scans
- 57% faster application launch
- 30% faster file copy
- 18% reduction in idle CPU utilisation
Simply log in to McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO) and access McAfee Endpoint Security in the Software Manager, or use your grant number to download the software package via McAfee ePO.
Speak to your account manager if you have any queries on McAfee Endpoint Security or any other IT security issues, including GDPR. Don’t have an account manager? Email [email protected] to arrange a call.