Cybersecurity threats are increasing in terms of both quantity and complexity and traditional approaches to protection are no longer enough.
Sophos is all about making IT security simpler and more effective, introducing the Sophos XG Firewall. The XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into your network, users, and applications directly from the control centre. You also get rich on-box reporting and the option to add Sophos iView for centralised reporting across multiple firewalls.
See Hidden Risks and Threats, like you’ve never seen before
Stop unknown threats. Dead.
XG Firewall offers the best protection against the latest advanced threats like ransomware, cryptomining, bots, worms, hacks, breaches and APTs.
• Powerful Sandstorm sandboxing
• Deep learning with artificial intelligence
• Top performing IPS
• Advanced threat and botnet protection
Powered by Deep Learning
An industry first, XG Firewall integrates Deep Learning technology into Sophos Sandstorm sandboxing. It’s been developed by data scientists at SophosLabs to deliver the industry’s best detection rates without using signatures. It catches previously unseen malware lurking in suspicious payloads quickly and effectively. It’s just one of the ways that XG Firewall stops unknown threats dead in their tracks.
XG Firewall integrates some of the best technology from our leading Intercept X next-gen endpoint protection like exploit prevention and CryptoGuard Protection to identify malware exploits and ransomware before it gets on your network. Combined with our top performing Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) it doesn’t matter whether a hacker is trying to exploit a network vulnerability or an endpoint vulnerability, XG Firewall will stop it cold.
Expose Hidden Risks
Superior visibility into risky activity, suspicious traffic, and advanced threats helps you regain control of your network.
Stop Unknown Threats
Powerful next-gen protection technologies like deep learning and intrusion prevention keep your organisation secure.
Isolate Infected Systems
Automatic threat response instantly identifies, and isolates compromised systems on your network and stops threats from spreading.
The Dirty Secrets of Network Firewalls
FIREWALLS ARE FAILING TO DELIVER THE PROTECTION ORGANISATIONS NEED
• 16 infected devices per month, on average.
• #1 desired firewall improvement is better protection.
IT MANAGERS CAN’T TELL YOU HOW 45% OF THEIR BANDWIDTH IS CONSUMED
• 45% network traffic is going unidentified.
• This leads to multiple areas of concern including security, productivity, accountability, legal liability and compliance and Rol.
INEFFECTIVE FIREWALLS ARE COSTING YOU TIME AND MONEY
• 3.3 hours – average time taken to identify, isolate
and remediate infected machines.
• 7 days – time lost every month to fixing infected devices.
Watch the webinar to see how Sophos are combining next-generation firewall technology with cutting edge endpoint protection to provide the ultimate coverage and visibility for your organisation with Synchronized Security.
The webinar covers:
• Current Cyber Security Threat Landscape
• Sophos all-encompassing solutions to protect from current Cyber Threats
• Security solutions for – Firewall, Endpoint, Web, Email and Mobile which work together and makes management simple
Read: The Dirty Secrets of Network Firewalls Results of an independent survey of 2,700 IT managers in mid-sized organisations, sponsored by Sophos.