Neel Dev, Trustmarque’s Azure Practice Director added, “Trustmarque, has on several occasions used the capabilities offered by Movere to assist customers in developing a long-term IT strategy and plan for migration to the cloud, and step-by-step implementation of a hybrid cloud environment.
“Trustmarque has been able to use Movere to identify cost benefits to moving to the cloud, TCO (total cost of ownership) savings and also identify candidates to move to platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service. Many of these customers have now migrated workloads to the cloud and are enjoying the benefits of building a scalable, agile environment according to industry best practices.”
What is Movere?
Movere is a SaaS IT management platform that can assess and analyse your entire IT environment across on-premise servers and cloud. It identifies what software is and isn’t being used, unsupported software, cloud readiness, cybersecurity risk identification and more. This is regardless of platform type, application or location.
- Helps you buy the appropriate size cloud the first time
- Provides reliable pricing for transitioning to the cloud based on your actual resource consumption
- Shows you what is being used, when, and by who
- Unearths unused licenses, over and under provisioned resources
- At the click of a button it allows you to drill down into the data to the process level, specific instance, or to user level
- Identifies risk of non-compliance and GDPR issues
- Its interactive dashboard presents a single view which can be accessed by multiple users across locations