All NHS organisations in England now have access to Windows 10 Enterprise E5 across all compatible devices at no cost. This is a five-year contract between NHS Digital, Microsoft and CCS.
NHS Digital has agreed to fund all Windows 10 E5 licences for all NHS organisations across England. This is in recognition of the threats to the NHS from cyber criminals and a positive step to countering such malicious activities.
If you are an existing Trustmarque customer, with any Windows licencing agreement, we can help you find out what you need to do to access these licences and advise you on the best strategy to deploy Windows 10 in your organisation. To find out more about Windows 10 deployment watch our webinar here.
You can contact your Account Manager to arrange a discussion with one of our Windows 10 experts or email info@Trustmarque.com.
What is the offer?
Windows 10 Enterprise E5 gives you all the things you get with an E3 licence plus enhanced Microsoft security features called Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
What to do next
Deploying Windows 10 E5 will enhance your security posture as well as providing on-going support and functionality in the coming years.
To understand more about existing security Vendors, Windows 10 E3 and E5 we are running a limited number of free half-day workshops to support your deployment options.
If you are ready to start your Windows 10 deployment our Healthcare specific Windows 10 Readiness Assessment includes:
- Appraisal of existing desktop hardware for Windows 10 compatibility and compliance
- Comparisons of nominated applications to our Windows 10 applications database
- Recommendations for the deployment and management of Windows 10
- Full reports of your organisation’s operating system upgrade readiness
- Details on the ability to plan, test and deploy Windows 10 ongoing updates and patches
Download more information here.