Trustmarque and S3 XPO 2018 is now just 4 weeks away and we’re on track to bring you a valuable day of insight, networking and debate to help develop your future roadmap for innovation in cloud and storage.
Taking place at the prestigious Mercedes Benz World in London on October 17, we’ve got a special treat that even Janis Joplin would be proud of.
With the agenda shaping up nicely, here’s a round-up of what’s not to be missed.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The day will be split into two main topic areas; Storage and Cloud. Each stream will have dedicated discussions with insights from some of the top vendors in the industry. We will also be demonstrating how Trustmarque & S3 have been delivering a competitive edge for over 30 years.
Highlights of the Cloud Stream:
- Sophos will be explaining how you can have IT all as they tell us how to ‘Have your cloud and eat it’.
- Trustmarque will share a recent customer success story, as well as updating you on all things BI + Analytics.
- Plus we will have presentations from VMWare and the Microsoft Cloud team.
Highlights of the Storage Stream
- IBM will present around the topic of ‘Future Innovations for Data Management’.
- S3 will be sharing a customer success story and giving a key discussion on ‘Redefining Data Management.’
- We will also have guest speakers from Pure Storage and DELL EMC.
Discussion and debate
After the streams, we invite all attendees to an exploratory panel session hosted by James Butler, Trustmarque CTO. Here you will be able to access advice and expertise from market leaders, including; IBM, Dell EMC, Citrix, VMware, Sophos, Tegile and Pure. Find out how Trustmarque, S3 and our technology partners can help you deliver more from your existing IT infrastructure and push the barriers in Cloud.
The grand finale
Yes it was the dream of Janis Joplin (aka the 1970 hit Mercedes Benz), and now’s your chance to experience the Mercedes Benz World track at full throttle in a professionally driven Mercedes race car. And of course, we will be celebrating the end of the day with drinks and canapés.
Spaces are limited for the ‘Passenger Experience’ so make sure you register early.
By Katherine Murphy, content enthusiast