Effective management of software contract portfolios can deliver significant commercial and operational benefits. However, many organisations don’t possess the necessary resources to address the task.
By delivering the right people, processes and technology at the right time, we ensure organisations have the required business intelligence to make informed decisions during the procurement process. Our contract management services help obtain greater control of software expenditure, whilst removing risk. We work closely with you to select the right services to meet your bespoke requirements and deliver the commercial assurance your business deserves.
A five-step program of success Offering a five-step program of contract management services, Trustmarque supports all administrative and commercial needs to deliver real improvements across software supply chains.
- Discovery – identify software contracts that fit your requirements, bringing them together into a contract database
- Assessment – a comprehensive analysis of your current software contracts to determine what opportunities exist to reduce cost and mitigate risk.
- Consolidation – standardisation of multiple technologies to reduce costs.
- Optimisation – define cost-effective licensing strategies to reduce software expenditure and increase value by ensuring contracts are aligned to meet business goals and IT strategy.
- Management – make efficient and accurate decisions that support core objectives, such as cost reduction and risk mitigation.
Our Contract Management Service provides:
- Significant cost reduction through consolidation and optimisation.
- Greater control of software contract portfolios
- Reduced financial and operational risk
- Increased value gained from your software contracts
- Proactive contract renewal process management
- Increased operational efficiencies
- Intelligent procurement decision-making
With decades of experience, our highly accredited team of consultants have already supported a broad range of organisations, ranging from SMBs, to some of the largest global businesses, in transforming the way they procure software, helping to mitigate cost and risk through key changes in their business.
Its time to take control.