We have recently held several webinars to help our customers understand the upcoming pricing changes from Microsoft. Sean Hannah, Trustmarque’s Public Sector Licensing Sales Specialist, addressed what the changes are and how they may affect our Public Sector customers’ future Microsoft licensing purchases and strategies.
As of 1st October 2018, Microsoft will be making a series of pricing adjustments to their volume licensing programmes, both on-premises products and cloud services, with the aim of improving pricing consistency across their buying channels and alignment to their Modern Commerce Strategy.
These changes may provide further incentives for Microsoft customers to adopt a “cloud-first” strategy in line with a simplified pricing structure.
The webinar covers:
- Removing volume discounts, on Level A.
- Government pricing for on-premises and online services to the lowest commercial price
- The programmatic pricing changes
- Product pricing changes including:
- Office 2019 commercial prices
- The price increase will include Office client, Enterprise CAL, Core Cal, and server products
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 offers will be renamed
Watch our Microsoft simplified pricing webinar
If you have any questions or need advice on the changes or your particular situation then contact your Trustmarque Account Manager, or complete the form below