Enable your staff to work from home
There is technical help available to assist with your business continuity plans from a software enablement perspective.
Microsoft have announced that they are running a 6-month Office 365 E1 free trial. This offer comes with eligibility criteria, which your Trustmarque Account Manager will be able to advise you on. Office 365 E1 is the least feature rich version of the Enterprise plans. However, users get web browser versions of Word, Excel, Outlook and OneNote and have full access to all the Office 365 apps, including Teams. Exchange online comes with 50 GB and OneDrive has a substantial 1TB of capacity.
Trustmarque are offering remote advice and guidance sessions for customers who want to get Teams up and running and rolled out to their employees as part of a tactical deployment to better enable users to work from home. The sessions will be tailored to your organisation’s needs and will include but are not limited to:
- Setup a new Office 365 Tenant (if required)
- Assistance in provisioning users with your free Office 365 E1 subscriptions (if eligible)
- An online demonstration of how to manage Teams for your IT department
- Collated set of resources and technical information on how to administer teams
- Guidance on how to deploy the Microsoft Teams client app to users’ device
- Advice on user communications including a templated collateral and a quick start user guide