FastTrack to Microsoft 365
FastTrack is a Microsoft-funded programme which helps organisations to move, adopt and deploy Microsoft 365 quickly.
Trustmarque is one of only 12 UK Microsoft partners to have been chosen to become a FastTrack Ready Partner. The FastTrack programme is specifically designed to shorten the deployment and adoption time scales so that customers can start using their software quicker and more effectively.
FastTrack is a funded service for eligible customers. We provide all necessary guidance on Office 365 core onboarding, service onboarding, and user adoption services.
Trustmarque FastTrack programme workloads
Office 365 Workloads
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory Premium
Are you FastTrack ready?
Find out now with our online eligibility checker
Our FastTrack eligibility checker is designed to give you a quick and easy view to see if you are eligible for the FastTrack service. As a part of the application process, there will be further questions that need to be answered to check your eligibility, but our FastTrack manager will go through these with you on the onboarding call. We will need your contact details so one of our FastTrack Managers can arrange a call to set up the onboarding meeting.
Two things you must have:
- A minimum number of 150 Microsoft 365 licenses (Office 365, Windows 10, EMS), bought through Trustmarque or another company.
- Features of Office 365 and/or EM+S you want to start using, such as Teams, Yammer or SharePoint.
- If you pay charitable pricing for Microsoft licenses, unfortunately, you are not eligible for FastTrack assistance
- Organisations with less than 500 licenses are only eligible for guidance and not migration services
- If you have more than 150 staff but less than 150 licenses, increasing the number of licenses above 150 may improve your eligibility
- Licenses must be of the same subscription, for example, 150 E3 Office 365 or 500 Intune.
The FastTrack Ready service from Trustmarque
Accelerates organisations moving to the Microsoft cloud
Removes the challenges and complexity of migrating to cloud based solutions
Gives you access to your own Microsoft certified technical FastTrack Manager
Maximises your investment by increasing adoption and productivity
Trustmarque FastTrack Ready service
Your Trustmarque FastTrack Manager will take your teams through the implementation and deployment of your desired Microsoft 365 workloads. Your FastTrack Manager will provide remote advice and guidance which will upskill your teams in elements of Microsoft 365. This is not an on-site service.
If your organisation already has more than 150* Microsoft subscription licenses (Office 365 or EMS), there is no cost for this service.
*1000 for Education purchased subscriptions
Why Trustmarque for FastTrack?
As one of only a dozen Microsoft UK FastTrack partners we provide your organisation with direct remote assistance from one of our Microsoft certified technical FastTrack Managers who will assist with various onboarding activities using a combination of tools, documentation, guidance, and carry out configuration tasks where applicable.
We use a robust suite of automated checks and configuration to assess—current state assessment, identity management, and domain configuration.
Our FastTrack Ready process
We provide you with an end to end service and follow a clear process to ensure you are informed and involved throughout. Your dedicated FastTrack Manager will direct your resources and help you plan activities to ensure successful adoption of the service with your users.
A Microsoft FastTrack Manager will contact you to assist you through onboarding with a kickoff meeting.
Our FastTrack team will work with you to assess your current environment and determine any areas of your existing infrastructure that should be changed to ensure a great experience.
Your FastTrack Manager will provide you with a checklist and plan to remediate any issues that were surfaced during assessment.
Your FastTrack Manager will work with you to ensure that the service is ready to use, user licenses are assigned, and eligible services are enabled for use.
Ask the FastTrack team to migrate data to Office 365 from your current systems. Data migration options include email and files for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
Workloads we cover in our FastTrack Ready service
OneDrive for Business
Office 365 ProPlus
Azure Active Directory Premium
Claim your free Customer Immersion Experience
While you’re going through the FastTrack deployment and adoption, our Customer Immersion Experience session is the perfect way to demonstrate the great collaboration and productivity possibilities of Office 365 and Windows 10 devices.
Speak to your FastTrack Manager about booking your free Customer Immersion Experience.
The Customer Immersion Experience takes you and your co-workers through real-time teamwork scenarios. It lets you use the latest software and devices to show you how using technology can create new ways of working and explores how to make the most of your staff abilities and enable them, and your business, to be more productive. It lets you experience Windows 10 and the features of the Office 365 suite across a variety of devices, including tablets, PCs, and smartphones.
Trustmarque’s Customer Immersion Experience can help organisations to:
- Enable employees to instantly communicate, share and innovate together through the adoption of seamless digital experiences
- Boost employee productivity by incorporating smarter technologies into working practices
- Foster stronger working relationships through virtual working and video conferencing
- Improve business communications by enabling people to interact anytime, anywhere and from any device
- Reduce travel and real estate costs with flexible remote workers